Microsoft Dynamics NAV is multi-language, multi-currency business management solution that helps small and mid-size companies worldwide manage their accounting and finances, supply chain, and operations. Dynamics NAV, used mainly by production-based businesses, helps manage tasks commonly performed by marketing, sales, human resource, supply chain, and finance departments. Microsoft Dynamics NAV integrates with other Microsoft products, such as Azure and Office 365, and is commonly used by growing businesses. This platform has wide-ranging capabilities and can be used to improve accessibility and collaboration, as well as automate processes within a business.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV comes with a wide set of functionalities that through Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2018 provide some great opportunities for deployment supporting business processes and enhancing business productivity within the organization.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV Features:
Integrate and Extend
· Benefit from our expertise in integrating Dynamics NAV with payroll, CRM, and other information systems; in addition to Microsoft’s large investment in the extensibility of Dynamics NAV.
· Tag transactions with multiple labels, or dimensions, for highly detailed revenue and expense allocation.
· Effortlessly manage multiple currencies, locations, legal entities or companies.
· Better manage fixed assets and satisfy legal requirements using an unlimited number of depreciation books.
Automate with Workflow
· Build rules, logic, and automated actions into your NAV based on best practices, legal requirements, or industry standards.
· Dynamics NAV offers endless possibilities with the ability to code custom workflows triggered by hundreds of hypothetical conditions.
Accessibility & Personalization
· Each Dynamics NAV user interacts with Dynamics NAV in the context of their role-tailored limits and specifications.
· Real-time Dynamics NAV data is fully accessible from the Windows Client, Web Client, SharePoint Client, or Tablet & Mobile Apps.
Production & Manufacturing
· Dynamics NAV is ready for any kind of Manufacturing; whether that is Discrete, Process, Basic, or Agile.
· Advanced functionality for planning and forecasting your business’ input, output, and capacity levels.
· Dynamics NAV includes excellent project management functionality, allowing you to manage fixed-price or time-and-materials jobs.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV has Sales and Marketing, Financial Management, Human Resources, Service Management, Resource Planning, Projects (Jobs), Manufacturing, Warehousing and Purchasing modules.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV Finance Management Modules:
· General ledger
· Receivables and payables
· Cash manager
· Fixed assets
· Human resources
· Budgeting and reporting
· Project management
· Multiple dimensions
Microsoft Dynamics NAV Distribution Modules:
· Inventory management
· Warehouse management
· Order processing
· Returns management
· Automated data capture systems (ADCS)
· Pricing for sales and purchasing
· Inventory costing
· Shipment and delivery
Microsoft Dynamics NAV Manufacturing Modules:
· Production orders
· Bill of materials
· Supply planning
· Demand forecasting
· Capacity requirements planning
· Manufacturing costing
Microsoft Dynamics NAV CRM Modules:
· Contact management
· Contact classification
· Campaign management
· Opportunity management
· Task management
· Document management and interaction log
· E-mail logging for Microsoft exchange
· Outlook client integration
Microsoft Dynamics NAV Service Management modules:
· Service item management
· Service price management
· Service order management
· Service contract management
· Planning and dispatching
· Job scheduling
Microsoft Dynamics NAV E-business solutions:
· Microsoft Dynamics NAV Business Central/Navision Commerce Portal – for customer, vendor and partner access and self-service through an Internet browser.
· Microsoft Dynamics NAV Business Central/Navision Commerce Gateway – for conducting automatic Internet based commercial transactions.